Spirit flags and Battle flags are a fun way to incorporate the crowd into any game or pep session! Choose one of our designs or create one of your own. Whether you are going for a more traditional look or a modern design, if you can dream it, we can print it!
So, what’s the difference between a Spirit flag and a Battle flag?
Is that the only difference? Yep, that’s it!
Here are some features that you’ll enjoy with either the Spirit or Battle flag:
- Vibrant colors – Printed with the highest quality inks, our flags sport 100% front saturation and 99% back saturation.
- Durable fabric – Quality is a must at Superior Cheer. That’s why all our flags are made of the highest grade Poly China Silk!
- Machine washable – Dirt happens. Our flags are made to handle that! Just toss them in the washing machine on a delicate cycle in cold water. A mild detergent can be used if necessary. Tumble dry low or no heat and remove promptly to prevent wrinkles! Forgot to take them out of the drier? No sweat! Just cool iron as needed.
- Made in the USA! – Quality that speaks for itself!
- 1-year warranty – Backed by Superior Cheer’s warranty against manufacturing defects. Now that you know a little about our Spirit and Battle flags, how do you get started?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there a minimum order?
A: No! You can order just one of your design(s), or you can order as many as you like. There are no minimums.
Q: How much does it cost to get a sketch?
A: Sketches of your designs and ideas are absolutely free!
Q: How do I attach the flag to the pole?
A: You can attach your flag to the pole one of two ways. You can 1) use the hook-and-loop attachments included with your pole and flag purchase or 2) you can tape the flag to the pole. We usually recommend the hook-and-loop method for clean, easy on and off!
Q: Can I get the letters to read correctly, regardless of which side of the flag I am looking at?
A: Yes! This is what we call a double-sided flag. We print your flag twice and sew the pieces together, back to back. This will make sure your letters/words read correctly, no matter how you look at it! (Well, unless it’s upside down, that is. )
Now that you know a little about the flags, which one is best suited for you and your team? Here are some factors that might help you decide which size flag fits you:
- Are you looking to spell out a mascot or school initials on each individual flag? Spirit flags work better with larger words or phrases, such as “GO TEAM” or “SPARTANS”. Battle flags are great for school initials, like “NPHS” or “ECC”. Both sizes work great for mascots and school pride.
- Where will you be using these flags? For smaller stadiums, fields, or courts, Spirit flags work great to accent the space. Larger areas can sometimes swallow Spirit flags, so it might work better for your team to look into Battle flags.
- Who will be using the flags? While a Battle flag on a 10’ pole is easily managed by a high school student, an elementary or middle school student could have trouble hoisting it. Opt for a Spirit flag if your bearer is of small stature.
You’re all set! You know the in’s and out’s of Spirit and Battle flags! So what’s next? Give us a call to get started on your own design! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist in creating your very own customized flag.
Be sure to check out designs online and in the catalog for inspiration at superiorcheer.com!